Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yeast Infection Treatment - Seach For a Cure

Two years ago, I suffered from a yeast infection. I suffered with discharge, terrible itch at the vagina, very uncomfortable sex as well as the emotional stress.

I took both over-the-counter medications and prescription drugs. Those medications relieved the symptoms a little, but they could fail to cure the infection. Very often, the symptoms like itching got worse. The antibiotics the doctors suggested made me feel just worse than before.



I was on a mission to find a yeast infection cure for myself. I spent lots of time on the internet and did some research. I was on the women’s health forum one day and there was a posting about natural way for yeast infection. She said that she cured the yeast infection without any medication, so I asked her a few questions.

She said she liked to use garlic the best. It is known for fighting the yeast and reduces the number of cells. I had some skepticism about it. I spent a little more time on research and I finally tried. She explained to me that I could use either garlic clove or tablets.

I felt garlic clove was right for me because I was not sure if pure garlic was used to make the tablets. I followed her instructions and I left the garlic clove in the infected area for a few hours each time. I had a relief in less than forty eight hours.

I was feeling better already. A couple of days later, I bought garlic tablets because they are a little easier to use. The tablets were as effective as the clove.
I hear that yogurt is one of the biggest enemies of yeast cells. I can say that that is correct.



I used it and proved it to myself. When you go to grocery store, make sure to buy only non-sugar, plain yogurt for yeast infection treatment because sugar is a best friend of yeast infection. The symptoms might get worse. I made yogurt on my own to make sure that there is no sugar in it.

So, how did I use yogurt? I put a tampon in the yogurt I made, and then I inserted that tampon into my vagina. It was a little messy but it worked. When I left it for too long a time, I felt itchy again. I guess it was because of the moisture. Make sure you remove it once you feel better.

For more information, read Yeast Infection Cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment