Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vaginal Yeast Infection - Free From Nasty Itching !

Several years ago, I developed a vaginal yeast infection. I knew a lot about the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection since my best friend had developed it that time. But, it was my first time I suffered from it.

Burning sensation and unbearable itching at the vagina are some of the symptoms. The itching did come and go. I could hardly walk when I started to feel itchy.



I also had discharge that looked like ricotta cheese, nasty white stuff. It was often clear or yellow. I had no problem with the smell. The smell was tolerable. It smelt like yeast. I mean bread. If I had a bacterial infection, the odor must have been like rotten fish.

I dashed to the closest drug store and got myself some over-the-counter medicines for yeast infection cure . It did not work for me and I went to see a doctor. She told me that I made a big mistake taking over-the-counter medicines before seeing her.

The reason is this. When you use over-the-counter treatment when you haven't developed yeast infection, you may be creating very strong yeast. Next time you have yeast infection, it may be very hard to get rid of it.

A bacterial infection, urinary tract infection and trichomoniasis are other well-known infections. According to the doctor, many women think that they develop yeast infection when they are suffering from bacterial infection.

She took some samples from the infected area and sent them to the lab. Later, she confirmed vaginal yeast infection.

She recommended some medications but she warned me that there could be some side-effects. I got prescribed medicines and started to taking them. I felt better in the beginning. To my disappointment, everything came back after a while.

I felt the information from the medical community failed me. I made up my mind to do my own research on yeast infection cure . I liked to read the postings in women's health forum. One day, I saw an interesting posing by Cindy.

She suffered from vaginal yeast infection like me. She was able to cure her infection using alternative treatment. According to her, the yeast infection never returned to her over twelve months. I could hardly believe her at first. Since the methods were natural and I expect no side effect, I decide to try.



Now, I am so happy that I followed the methods. I have not developed a vaginal yeast infection over 11 months. I no longer suffer from intense itching and pain.

For more information, visit vaginal yeast infection cure site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used the 12 Hour Cure For Yeast Infection when I was doing fight with my raging vaginal yeast infection. In only a few hours, the foul smelling discharge, the scratching, and the itching disappeared and the yeast infection was banished from my body.


Yeast Infection Cure

Unknown said...

If you have Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so well that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking it.is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr Itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Cancer, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Facator V Leiden Mutation , Lottery Spell,Copd, Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Epilepsy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277976. I paid for his herbal medicine and sent it to me through Courier Service which I pick it urgently and used.

Anonymous said...


I was born epileptic, but I am now free and cured with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is waking up with the worse headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swallowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because I didn't take them like I was supposed to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sisters house when I fell to the floor again. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old Niece leaning over my leg asking me if I was OK. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because I wasn't allowed to drive until I got my seizures under control. I would love to know how others have handles their epilepsy! So My sister friends Emma Told my sister about a herbal Doctor who reside in west Africa(Nigeria) Because Emma is from Africa as well, My sister told me about it then we decided to give a try. My sister contacted him also tell him about my autism too.he assures my sister that his herbal medicine will cure my epilepsy and my autism, I paid for the herbal medicine then he delivered to Charleston Post office I was called to pick it up which i quickly did, I drank it for two weeks as prescribed happily I went for diagnose and find out my Epilepsy and Autism is gone and today making it 9 Months and I'm now free from Autism, Seizure and Epilepsy, I will continue to share Dr Itua Natural Herbal Medicine works. I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone who suffering from,,,AUTISM, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE, COLD SORE, HERPES, HIV/AIDS.Shingles,Genitals Herpes,Dr Itua Contact Information..... Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.... WhatsApp Number....+2348149277967. Live Happily Again With Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.

Post a Comment