Monday, July 6, 2009

Yogurt for Yeast Infection Cure: Can It Get Rid Of Itching?

You may not have to go to see a doctor for yeast infection treatment if you are familiar with your body and yeast infection symptoms well enough to identify the infections in time.

Once I know that I've developed yeast infection, I usually try to treat the infection using some of natural yeast infection cure. There are lots of reasons for this. I like to have a control over my own body and I don’t want to rely on the medical treatment except when really necessary.

Taking care of myself using natural remedies is usually simpler, easier and more economical than conventional medical treatment.

One of the most well known natural remedies for yeast infection is yogurt because it has some good bacteria that can kill yeast cells. However, make sure that you get plain, non-sugar yogurt. It is so important because yeast cells can grow and multiply fast eating sugar.

Making your own yogurt is an excellent idea. I have made my own yogurt and it was very easy to do. I think I did a pretty good job on that. The advantage is that you can use other types of milk, such as soy or almond.

While I make my own yogurt directly on the stove, you can also purchase a yogurt maker, if you want to save some time. You should eat a small amount of yogurt before you start eating meals. Yogurt contains bacteria excellent in helping digestion.

How can yogurt be a yeast infection cure? There are two ways. One way is to apply yogurt at the infected vagina. The other way is to dip your tampon into the yogurt and insert the tampon into the infected vagina.

But, I have noticed that if I left it on for a longer period it tends to have the negative effect. As soon as your symptoms such as itching are gone, just take it out. Otherwise, the itching may come back because if the moisture.







Effective Yeast Infection Cure: Get Rid Of Itching from Suzie Carroll on Vimeo.

No comments: